Watch how to perform Do It Yourself (DIY) flat roof maintenance (Video Transcript). Then learn more about the materials, tools and accessories required to do the job safely and efficiently.
DIY Flat Roof Maintenance Video Transcript
3 Tips From Spokane Roofing Company
#1 Check seams for gaps and holes – use solvent to clean gaps before patching
#2 Check drains and clear debris
#3 Check pipe seals.
Materials, Tools and Accessories
- Thermoplastic Polyolefin (TPO)/Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Membrane Seam Probe & Marker
- General Purpose Cleaner and Cloth Rag
- TPO/PVC Patch, Seam Roller and Hot-Air Hand Tool Heat Gun Welder
- Safety Vest
- Industrial Shovel and Reinforced Garbage Bag.
- AJC – Check-Mark Seam Probe & Marker or similar
- Leister – Hot-Air Hand Tools or similar
- Spokane Roofing – TPO Roofing Guide For Building Owners, Managers, Administrators and Architects.